We strongly recommend using the 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows. You can read the difference between the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version here. There is also a simple way to know the version of your operating system.
1. Once you have defined your operating system and downloaded the free CRM, you must open the downloaded file.
2. When opening the file, select in the installation settings for which users to provide access to free CRM and click “Next”.
3. After that, choose the path to install free CRM on your computer and click “Install”.
4. Then wait for the program files to be copied and installed.
5. Installation is complete. You can start the free CRM by leaving the “Start OfflineCRM” checkbox active and clicking “Done”.