The Top 5 Open-Source Customer Relationship Management Systems for Small Businesses in 2022. Open-source customer relationship management systems (CRMs) are ideal for businesses that want to customize software for their sales team. If you have the technical know-how, these are the five best options available to you.
The frustration that comes with purchasing software that everyone praises but that does not perform as expected can be excruciating. A one-size-fits-all tool may not be able to meet the specific requirements of your company, and therefore, customization may be the only option available. A customer relationship management (CRM) software solution that is free and open-source could be the answer. It is possible to customize a free open-source CRM (or even a paid version) to include the features that your sales team requires.
Free CRM for Windows and Apple MacOS
Free CRM for Microsoft Windows (64-bit). Download the CRM and install it. To get notifications on new updates, install through SHOPPING CART or use QUICK DOWNLOAD.
The following are the top five open-source customer relationship management software options:
- Freshworks Customer Relationship Management
- HubSpot CRM is a customer relationship management system.
What to look for in a great open-source customer relationship management system? It will be necessary to use certain open-source CRM tools while shopping for a platform in order to complete the task at hand. Look for platforms that include the following CRM capabilities.
Relationship management is number one.
Open-source customer and client management is essential for any open-source customer relationship management (CRM) solution. The purpose of using the software is to ensure that your customers have a positive experience with you and want to continue doing business with you. In addition to generating new sales, effective customer relationship management ensures repeat business in the future when the customer is looking to renew a subscription or purchase an upgrade.
A list of contacts and a database
CRM software, at its most fundamental level, must be able to organize and track your contacts and opportunities. Any solution you consider should include an open-source lead management system as well as a customer relationship management database (CRM) that you can use to ensure you’ve tracked down all of your potential customers. In an ideal world, it would allow you to personalize the contact list and include extensive information about each customer.
Sales data analysis
Without the use of analytics, your company will not be able to survive in today’s competitive environment. For those who aren’t already tracking data, you should start by investing in software that crunches the numbers and generates actionable reports. Using these reports, you will be able to identify trends and other insights that will assist you in making important decisions about your company’s future.
Our top five picks for open-source customer relationship management systems
If you’re looking for the best open-source customer relationship management systems, you won’t find anything better than the five options reviewed by The Blueprint.
Freshworks Customer Relationship Management
As a result, our top-ranked open-source CRM also happens to be our top-rated CRM software in general. It is possible to find a good balance between a stripped-down CRM and an enterprise solution with a lot of features in Freshworks CRM, formerly known as Freshsales. Moreover, the company provides excellent customer service, and the software is remarkably simple to use.
Freshworks’ app marketplace contains more than 1,200 different applications. It has a thriving developer community, and there is a lot of discussion about how to make the software even more effective. It is possible to discuss app development in the community, receive assistance with product APIs (application programming interfaces), submit feature requests, and find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting a Wiki page.
Key feature: The lead scoring feature in Freshworks CRM distinguishes it from its competitors. It is possible to score prospects based on their level of engagement and, consequently, their likelihood to purchase using this tool, making it easier to prioritize which customers to speak with in the future.
- Blossom costs $12 per month per user ($19 per month billed monthly). This version includes the standard lead and deal management features, as well as marketplace apps, integrations, API access, and other useful features.
- Gardens are available for $25/month per user ($35 per month billed monthly). This version includes the ability to send 250 bulk emails per user per day, workflow automations, advanced reports, and other useful features.
- Property management: $49/month per user ($65 per month billed monthly). Additionally, 1,000 bulk emails, additional workflow automations, advanced customization options, and event tracking are included in this version.
- Forest costs $79 per month per user (annual commitment only). There are 5,000 bulk emails included in this version, as well as support for up to 50 teams, IP whitelisting, audit logs, and a dedicated account manager.
With Freshworks, you can keep track of all of your contacts and prioritize customers based on their score. The Freshworks CRM software is the source of this information.
Similarly to Insightly, which is a highly rated piece of software with excellent customer support, Cloud-based CRM will help you manage your sales team more effectively, and it also includes a robust set of marketing tools that will allow you to incorporate that aspect of your operation as well. The automation features of the software will save your team members time, allowing them to devote more attention to selling activities.
It is possible to integrate CRM into any system or application using the Insightly API, which is designed specifically for developers. For example, you can use the API to export data from Insightly into your reporting service, which will allow you to create customized reports for your company to use. The Insightly developer community also has a weekly video series on YouTube called DevTalk, which you can watch to stay up to date on what’s going on in the community.
Key feature: Insightly provides lead routing, which enables your team to more effectively identify hot leads and contact them at the most appropriate time to increase the likelihood of closing a deal with them. Leads are automatically routed to the appropriate team member based on where they are in the sales pipeline, thanks to the software.
- Limited features are available with the free version of the plan.
- In addition, each user pays $29 per month. This version allows you to schedule emails and manage leads, and it comes with up to 100 email templates to get you started quickly.
- Professional: $49/month per user (plus applicable taxes). The feature of lead assignment roles has been included in this version.
- Users in an enterprise environment pay $99 per month. This version provides unlimited records, unlimited storage, and the services of a dedicated expert.
Dashboards from Insightly keep all of your important information organized in one convenient location. Insightly software is the source of this information.
HubSpot Customer Relationship Management
HubSpot CRM stands out for its ease of use, and it offers one of the most comprehensive free versions available. In addition to its sales capabilities, HubSpot CRM provides powerful marketing and customer relationship management tools. It also has excellent dashboards for generating detailed reports on the go. Marketing automation is available through the software, but it is only available through the more expensive plans.
Users who wish to experiment with the source code of HubSpot CRM are encouraged to register for a developer account, which can be used to develop apps and websites. This gives you the ability to create a solution that is tailored specifically to your company’s needs. Alternatively, you could create an app for the HubSpot App Marketplace, which would open the door to new business opportunities.
Feature to note: The pipeline dashboard in HubSpot is impressive, providing real-time visibility into every detail of your sales funnel in a single, centralized location. It is visually appealing and simple to comprehend, and it will help to keep your sales team on the same page.
- Marketing hub fees range from $50 to $3,200 per month. This version includes advanced lead conversion features to help you convert more leads.
- Sales hub: $50-$1,200/month depending on the service. It includes advanced email marketing capabilities, as well as automation and call transcription capabilities.
- Service hubs range in price from $50 to $1200 per month. Custom reporting, ticket reports, canned snippets, and other features are included in this version.
- HubSpot CMS costs $300 per month. Web pages, blogs, and landing pages can all be launched with the help of this version.
The visualization tool in HubSpot assists you in identifying trends that are affecting your sales team. The HubSpot CRM software is the source of this information.
Vtiger Sales CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
In order to streamline communication with both employees and customers, Vtiger aims to centralize sales and marketing efforts in one place while also automating a variety of tasks. It’s a good option for small businesses because it can be accessed from any device, including your smartphone, and it’s convenient. Modules provide a great deal of flexibility in terms of customization.
It is a free open-source customer relationship management system with a large community of businesses and developers. On Vtiger’s extension marketplace, you’ll find hundreds of plugins created by independent developers to enhance your experience.
The workflow automation feature in Vtiger allows a team to better prioritize tasks, which is a key feature. The software streamlines processes, allowing your team to spend less time on time-consuming tasks that are repetitive.
Pricing: Vtiger offers its software in three tiers, each of which includes a free trial period. (Please keep in mind that all prices are based on yearly subscriptions.)
- Starting at $10 per month per user, this plan is ideal for beginners. This version includes features such as lead and contact management, deal management, and lead assignment by auto-assignment.
- For professionals, the monthly fee is $20 per user. This version includes team activity alerts, multiple pipelines, and sales insights, as well as other enhancements.
- In the enterprise, it costs $30 per month per user. This version includes sentiment tracking, quote and approval automation, as well as the ability to work in several different currencies.
The contact management system provided by Vtiger allows you to enter critical information about your customers. Vtiger Sales CRM software is the source of this information.
Bitrix24 is the fifth option.
Bitrix24 is a fantastic choice for businesses looking for software that offers a wide range of features, tools, and customization options in a single package. Because the software is mostly free, and it includes free domain and website tools, it is an excellent choice for small businesses that are technologically savvy but have a limited financial budget. It is not the most user-friendly software, and there is a lack of support, but it is capable software at a reasonable price.
Aside from that, Bitrix24 is a free and open-source software. It’s available both in the cloud and on-premises, and it comes with open-source code access so that your company can customize it to meet its specific requirements.
The ability to stay connected is made simple by the communication tools provided by Bitrix24, which include video chat, workspaces, chat rooms, and other features. Key feature: Individual workgroups can be formed so that members can communicate with one another about specific projects.
Payments: The pricing structure for Bitrix24’s paid versions is a little complicated, but the following is a basic breakdown:
The first tier of paid plans is as follows:
- Start+ is $24 per month for the first two years.
- CRM+ costs $69 per month for up to six users.
- Compared to CRM+, Project+ costs $69 per month for 24 users, but it offers fewer features.
- Business plans are documents that outline a company’s goals and objectives.
- Standard: $99 per month for a total of 50 users.
- Professional: $199/month for an unlimited number of users and includes access to all features.
Bitrix24’s dashboard is visually appealing, and it includes a menu for quick navigation on the left side. The Bitrix24 software is the source of this information.
Don’t try to eat more than you can chew at once.
Sometimes a feature or tool that you believe you require isn’t actually necessary, or what you’re looking for can be accomplished adequately on a software platform that comes pre-installed with the software. As a result, you should think long and hard before deciding to use an open-source CRM system. It may ensnare you and your team in an endless project that you weren’t prepared to take on, preventing you from completing other more important tasks in the meantime.
Consider whether you require something perfect or something that is good enough. Once you’ve decided on a response, you can move forward with confidence in your decision making.