The CRM market’s dimension has actually tripled because 2010, attracting an increasingly more varied user base as application prices have actually gone down and the total software ecosystem has actually matured.
No surprise then that there are lots of CRM tools targeted at Mac users. The majority of CRM are now SaaS, cloud-based applications that run in your web browser of choice, so whether you’re using Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox on your MacOS, you’ll be great to go.
Try our free and offline CRM:0$
Free CRM for Windows and Apple MacOS0 $
Free CRM for Microsoft Windows (64-bit). Download the CRM and install it. To get notifications on new updates, install through SHOPPING CART or use QUICK DOWNLOAD.
Customer relationship management software program can help teams utilizing Apple devices to arrange their job much more successfully. There’s a variety of benefits for company tasks across the board, from managing the sales procedure to customer support, record management, and also building efficient landing pages.
Advantages of using CRM software application for Mac
Mac CRM software application offers a holistic series of benefits for your company. From centralizing information to automating tasks as well as evaluating information, the concept is to offer an “all-in-one” job solution that runs perfectly in iOS and also MacOS environments.
This will aid give you the essential system you need to grow your company by yourself terms, making use of the gadgets you already run your organization on. Some features to seek include excellent task monitoring as well as contact management tools, compatibility with Apple Mail, and also an iOS-friendly mobile app that services your apple iPhone along with iPad.
Boost team partnership
Collective CRM features help your team work together more effectively. Assign jobs, track bargains with phases, display workloads, share consumer details, and send e-mails to various other staff member to give them a heads-up. Built-in chat lets remote and dispersed teams work together in real-time.
Make serving clients more efficient
Offer clients much more effectively with fast accessibility to their in-depth contact records, including purchase history and also interactions with various other staff member. Provide more prompt service along with support by getting in-app alerts for customer questions across several networks (social media, web form, e-mail, voice, and more). Automation tools for moving queries to the most pertinent agents, and collaborative tools to involve several staff member likewise make your responses smarter.
Make customer relationships better
Getting a Mac CRM will improve all your partnerships with better timed, and better-targeted communication. Easy accessibility to comprehensive contact records, consisting of conversation and bargain history, will make certain much more informed interactions. Receiving task notifications as well as follow-up reminders will keep your communications on time, contributing to boosted consumer experience, decreased churn, and also bonafide consumer loyalty.
Automate daily tasks
Remove routine admin tasks with automated data entry, wise identification of possible clients, lead and consumer monitoring, drip email marketing, follow-ups, and also info field upgrading. Marketing automation, sales force automation, and solution automation features liberate time for human, top-level cognitive tasks like one-on-one involvement with consumers.
Boosted data and reporting
CRM provides a “single resource of truth” for your business, taking siloed data from other systems and incorporating it with data generated by your activities in CRM Reporting tools enable you to keep track of sales activity and also sales trends, plus a wide range of various other business tasks (including team member performance), so you can determine successful methods and also areas that require renovation.
Crucial features of Mac CRM
Mac and iOS user-friendly system interface
CRMs for Mac have actually been designed particularly for MacOS and iPhone, implying they function perfectly with the OS you utilize every day. You can access your SaaS cloud-based CRM from Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, and other internet browsers on any kind of Mac system.
Support for iPhone and iPad
A mobile CRM application comes with most CRMs for Mac by default, bringing business efficiency on-the-go. Being able to chat with customers, access contact records, watch your sales pipelines, and also accessibility other CRM features from your apple iPhone as well as iPad, you’ll never ever miss out on an out-of-office possibility.
Easy-to-use task administration
Job management tools allow you assign jobs to particular team members, providing everybody complete visibility on who is doing what, and when deadlines are. Send out notices to stay on-task, put all your work procedures in one place, as well as handle job and workflow procedures on-the-fly.
Easy integration with Macintosh e-mail
Integration with Mac’s Mail system allows you two-way sync emails from your CRM to your inbox and vice-versa. This integration saves you switching between inboxes and makes sure contact information streams freely from Apple Mail to your CRM.
SaaS CRM is cloud-based, indicating you’ll have accessibility to the app and all linked data 24/7. Information is safely kept via the supplier on a solution like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure. CRM supplier customer support will certainly be around to help you with any type of technological concerns you may have.
Leading 15 best Mac CRM
- Takes care of workflows for improved project management; you’ll be able to successfully assign and track leads, keep an eye on the sales process, as well as record consumer interactions across networks.
- Durable iOS native application with good functionality on iPad and also apple iPhone.
- Functions with both G Suite and also Microsoft Office.
- Zapier integration enhances usefulness by making it very easy to share details across apps, such as Google Sheets, Slack, Facebook Lead Ads.
- HubSpot CRM is totally free, so you can get started without overhead, while paid add-on packages for HubSpot pile on features like reporting, AI, and also advanced automation.
- Customization options are limited.
- The basic, no-cost CRM’s features are numerous however basic, as well as you might at some point need to purchase Sales Hub or one of HubSpot’s various other add-on sets to increase the CRM’s functionality.
- HubSpot CRM is free, and also the number of users is not limited.
- Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, as well as Service Hub add-on packages are $50 each per user/per month, billed monthly.
- HubSpot CMS begins at $300 per month, billed regular monthly.
- Complete Starter Growth Suite starts at $113 per user/per month, billed monthly.
There are no free trials for the add-on packages.
- Zoho CRM is easy-to-use, with an easy interface targeted at small businesses, including adjustable modules, automation, and social media features.
- Lets you define workflows and reason daily tasks, as well as take care of leads.
- CRM and Mail applications for iOS permit Apple-friendly efficiency on the move.
- Information porting features allow you to rapidly move your data from spreadsheets as well as contact management software program to the Zoho platform, making implementation pretty uncomplicated.
- Integrates with Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ for reaching out and involving with leads fast and stylish, at simply the correct time.
- Zoho does not have individual email tracking or lead notifications; that can be restricting if you rely greatly on individually interaction.
- Add-on modules are priced on top of the existing CRM product you purchase, so costs can raise dramatically as you expand your use the platform.
- Free version is readily available for up to 3 users and also is targeted in your home businesses.
- Standard version is $12 per user/per month, billed annually.
- Enterprise version is $35 per user/per month, billed yearly.
A cost-free trial is readily available for the Standard and Enterprise versions.
Web site: zoho.com/crm
- Flexible and results-focused CRM that enables you to construct numerous sales pipelines with personalized, distinct stages appropriate to a certain product/service’s context.
- Reminders, notifications, as well as follow-up informs instantly maintain you on task.
- iOS application for calling, contact management, activity tracking, and more features available on the move.
- Customize data fields and also operations for your distinct organization processes.
- Reduced learning curve speeds pace of implementation.
- No internal emailing system, so you’ll have to utilize the application’s Mailchimp integration.
- Pipedrive Dealbot integrates with Slack, giving you a heads up in both applications when a deal is determined, won, or lost, yet notifications get lost easily in regular Slack chat.
- The Essential plan is $12.50 per user/per month billed annually, and $15 billed monthly.
- The Advanced plan is $24.90 per user/per month billed annually, as well as $29 billed monthly.
- The Professional plan is $49.90 per user/per month billed each year as well as $59 billed monthly.
- The Enterprise plan is $99 per user/per month, billed yearly.
A 14-day totally free trial is offered for the Essential, Advanced, as well as Professional plans.
Internet site: pipedrive.com
- Useful for prospecting, deal-making, and also boosting client retention and also conversions with timely sales interventions and also follow-ups.
- Sales automation gives sales reps the space to concentrate on the more crucial points.
- Set triggers when you obtain a brand-new lead, qualified offer, or inbound bargain; everyone on the team gets a heads up and the opportunity to analyze and collaborate, so there are fewer meetings and much less crossed wires.
- Lead prioritization abilities and also tools like funnel tracking, custom-made lead forms, customizable lists, interaction design templates, conversion rate tracking, and channel optimization make it very easy to acquire context on leads.
- Android/iOS version is the #1 rated mobile sales application.
- Some users have reported a slow loading time and also errors in automated data entry.
- Entry-level pricing might be too expensive for a startup or small company.
- Contact Zendesk directly for prices and personalized plans.
No free trial is provided.
Internet site: zendesk.com/sell
- Easy to get up-and-running with essential startup features like lead monitoring, e-mail management, and also pipeline management.
- Lead capture allows you get hold of leads from emails immediately, as well as you can additionally sort out your very own lead scoring criteria to better track who’s who and also who’s most likely to convert (it’s feasible to establish customized organizational criteria too).
- Access client information as well as monitor sales pipeline on your iPhone with iOS application.
- There’s a “free forever startup plan” limited to 10 users and 10,000 records (aka leads, contacts, accounts, as well as deals); it’s a bit concealed, nevertheless (you’ll need to enroll in a 21-day free trial, which offers you the full-stack version of the software program; at the end of the period, you’ll be asked if you would certainly such as to devote to one of 4 paid plans or proceed with the complimentary, no-frills version).
- As soon as you begin to increase your use of Freshsales and get access to much more complex features, there is a considerable learning curve.
- Sorting and filtering tasks is less intuitive than maybe.
- Blossom plan for tiny teams is $12 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Garden plan for expanding teams is $25 per user/per month, billed each year.
- Estate plan for large teams is $49 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Forest plan for companies is $79 per user/per month, billed annually.
A 21-day totally free test is readily available for all Freshsales plans.
- Bitrix24 is an extensive CRM that handles sales monitoring and marketing campaigns, and helps your team collaborate successfully.
- Permits you to develop unrestricted job as well as user groups, set up a HR help desk, and also centralize the storage of documents in-app.
- iOS application with mobile CRM (permitting accessibility to deals, contacts, firms and products), public/private chat, activity stream calendar, and also project and task handling.
- Bitrix24 offers a totally free version for at most 12 users with 5 GB of storage space, targeted especially at startups, with HR, task, lead, contact, and also project management tools (it’s really one of the most prominent complimentary CRM in the world).
- UI is a little bit “busy,” which can interfere application navigation.
- Customization and configurability are limited.
- Free starter business tool collection for approximately 12 users.
- Start+ plan for as much as 2 users is $19 per month billed every year, as well as $24 per month billed monthly.
- CRM+ plan for as much as 6 users is $55.20 monthly billed annually, and also $69 per month billed regular monthly.
- Project+ plan for approximately 24 users is $55.20 monthly billed yearly, as well as $69 each month billed regular monthly.
- Standard prepare for up to 50 users is $79.20 monthly billed every year, and $99 per month billed monthly.
- Professional prepare for limitless users is $159.20 monthly billed each year, and also $199 each month billed regular monthly.
The prices over are for the cloud-based version; On-premise solutions are also offered. There are no totally free test periods for paid plans.
- Automated data entry, smart recognition, lead and also consumer monitoring, plus streamline of sales contacts and opportunities.
- Native integration with G Suite, suggesting information import is seamless from Gmail and also other Google tools you most likely use each day.
- iOS app has excellent UX, with very easy administration of sales procedure through graphic pipelines.
- Boosts team management and also workflows with weekly pipeline progression reports making use of drag-and-drop features, customized filters, and alerts when deals might be stagnating.
- Gives an eye-pleasing sales pipeline for simple tracking and also handling of leads via the qualification procedure.
- In spite of its excellent UX, it has a modest learning curve, so be advised you’ll need to reserve some time for implementation.
- In some cases there are concerns with Excel information import, implying you’ll need to enter information right into Copper by hand.
- Basic plan is $19 per user/per month, billed each year.
- Professional plan is $49 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Business plan is $119 per user/per month, billed yearly.
Copper offers a 14-day totally free trial for all plans.
Web site: copper.com
- Streamlined, CRM system for monitoring contacts, interactions, projects, sales and documents in a single user-friendly interface.
- Gives customization options for structuring and also accessing consumer data, including individualized data capture, display, as well as validation; users can also create their own specialized fields to add special info, such as consumer categories, subscriptions, contract renewal dates, and payment ID numbers.
- Smooth pipeline integration between CRM features, like managing contacts and customer information, tracking opportunities (aka sales leads).
- Insightly sidebar runs as a convenient Chrome extension, allowing you save Gmail messages straight to your CRM so you can quickly cross-reference contact details.
- Two-way sync for Google Calendar can be glitchy sometimes, with events not presenting for other team members.
- Customized fields for contacts are limited to 25.
- “No-frills” plan is complimentary for at most 2 users.
- Plus plan is $29 per user/per month, billed annually.
- Professional plan is $49 per user/per month, billed every year.
- Enterprise plan is $99 per user/per month, billed yearly.
A 14-day complimentary trial is readily available for the Plus as well as Professional plans.
Web site: insightly.com
- Covers full range of business processes, such as, among many others, lead acquisition, offer monitoring, task administration, invoicing, order processing.
- Designed particularly as a mobile CRM for iOS 13, Apple Watch, iPhone & iPad, so the application has excellent, desktop-level mobile features as well as UI on-the-go.
- Built-in email application paths your prospects into leads and also customer contact lists, which saves time and flawlessly raises visibility.
- A desktop application is in the works, but it’s not available yet; that might be a deal-breaker for some teams who desire both an out-in-the-field and in-the-office CRM product.
- Solo prepare for one user is $14.99 per seat/per month billed yearly or monthly.
- Basic plan for team CRM is $19.99 per seat/per month billed every year, and $24.99 per seat/per month billed monthly.
- Pro plan for core CRM is $39.99 per seat/per month billed each year, and also $49.99 per seat/per month billed regular monthly.
A 14-day cost-free trial is readily available and offers the complete features of the Pro plan.
Web site: grocrm.com
- Odoo CRM manages leads, sales forecasting, and all the other CRM features you may need, while a modular design allows you to mix and match different features to satisfy your business requirements.
- The open source Community Edition of Odoo CRM links into the 10,000+ apps in the vendor’s orbit, which are adjusted to incorporate with one another flawlessly.
- Odoo mobile app for iOS enables easy accessibility to CRM system and also other Odoo modules you may use.
- If you’re in retail, restaurants, or various other brick-and-mortar business, you might be interested to recognize Odoo has an extremely valuable factor of sale application; working with other Odoo applications, point of sale data can easily move into your supply management, email marketing, and sales procedures.
- Open source version of Odoo CRM has a considerable learning curve, as well as you’ll have to pay unique attention to setting it up and implementing it to avoid troubles later on.
- The invoicing tool is a bit extra challenging than necessary (you need to produce a quote and then an order to create an invoice).
- Customer support depends on application community members, which is not always the fastest path to problem resolution.
- Open source CRM is cost-free. Paid add-ons readily available.
Web site: odoo.com/page/crm
- Integrates contact management, marketing automation, real-time alerts, VoIP telephony, social suite, and e-mail as well as internet tracking.
- Feed your appointment schedule right into Agile CRM and it will automate all your future voice phone calls and follow-ups.
- Easily attach files to deals, companies, contacts, as well as emails in-app.
- The product offers a complimentary, full-featured sales CRM for as much as 10 users.
- Rate raises considerably as you go up from one version to the next, which might lead to problems as your company grows.
- The iOS mobile application’s UI is confusing and also could be revamped.
- Free version is readily available for approximately 10 users.
- Starter version is $8.99 per user/per month (billed every 2 years).
- Regular version is $29.99 per user/per month (billed every two years).
- Enterprise version is $47.99 per user/per month (billed every 2 years).
There are no free test periods offered for paid plans.
- Constructed to fulfill today’s complicated marketing needs with real-time communication and team work; assists sales teams effortlessly view opportunities and their place in the sales process, as well as finished and in-progress tasks.
- Built-in creating, importing, saving as well as keeping collective documents.
- iOS app with account, contact, lead, opportunity, and task handling features.
- Sometimes a variety of erroneous “opportunities” are auto-generated and also you have to erase them by hand.
- Software and also support are just offered in English, which can be a dealbreaker for non-Anglophone companies.
- Starter plan is $25 per user/per month, billed annually.
- Business plan is $65 per user/per month, billed annually.
- Enterprise plan is $85 per user/per month, billed yearly.
A 14-day totally free test period is readily available for all plans.
- Offers a complex CRM solution covering marketing, sales, and customer service, with a focus on cross-team sharing of pertinent and also beneficial intel.
- Allows you map customer journeys to understand your messaging right, and also automate complex business procedures like lead routing quote review and approval with drag-and-drop flowchart.
- iOS application for iPhone and also iPad lets you handle sales tasks, make call, send out SMS and also e-mails, and more on-the-go.
- Vendor customer support is attentive, which is a significant plus for startups who need fast responses and concern resolution times; in addition to that, there’s a big user community around Sugar CRM, so you can talk shop with other startups.
- Sugar CRM application’s origins remain in the open-source, developer community, so there’s a modest learning curve.
- Your team has to be at least 10 people to make use of Sugar CRM, so the CRM could not be appropriate for very tiny startups.
- Sugar Professional plan is $40 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Enterprise plan is $65 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed every year.
- Sugar Serve plan is $80 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Sell plan is $80 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Market plan is $1,000 (endless users, 10,000 contacts each month), billed yearly.
A totally free test is available for all plans. After responding to a few questions on the vendor web site, you’ll be provided with the version of SugarCRM that finest matches your business demands.
- Catches client interactions across channels as well as automatically systematizes and also updates information.
- Has a configuration engine called “Composer” that allows you to personalize the system for your startup’s distinctive workflow as well as organization requirements.
- FreeAgent consists of a big checklist of integrations, which helps it slot into your existing job tools; these include real-time sync with Gmail, Twilio, Office365, and Google Calendar, and two-way Mailchimp sync.
- Cost might be a deal-breaker for some firms, given there’s a big enter price between the first and second levels of paid plans.
- Essentials plan is $25 per user/per month, billed every year.
- Professional plan is $75 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Enterprise plan is $135 per user/per month, billed every year.
- Unlimited plan $250 per user/per month, billed yearly.
A full-service cost-free test period is available; no charge card is needed.
- Provides full-featured service, sales, and marketing CRM functions.
- Smart address book where every contact with all their details is readily accessible; Maximizer reveals you all associated contacts, for example, grouped by job, industry or location (as well as you can upload and keep papers there as well).
- Multiple-step solutions can be standardized and also recycled as design templates, and there are triggers for notifies and alert tools that can be tailored.
- Customer support is not always very responsive.
- UX is functional, yet it’s a bit dated as well as could be more intuitive.
- On-Premise CRM plan is $40 per user/per month, billed each year.
- CRM Live plan is $65 per user/per month, billed every year.
- CRM for Financial Advisors plan is $70 per user/per month, billed annually.
Maximizer offers a 30-day cost-free test period.
Web site: maximizer.com
CRM users today are a varied lot, from standard business companies to real estate agencies, nonprofits, PR firms, editorials, and more. The growth of the cloud-based application ecosystem has actually permitted small and also medium-sized companies, and also persons, to get the most of innovative CRM tools. Prices have actually decreased, and ease of implementation has actually gone up. The MacBook and iPhone users are now well-served; and also those with a mix-and-match configuration, say an Android phone and a Mac, will certainly have no worry with any of the CRMs on this list.
The simplest way to find out which Mac-friendly CRM benefits you is, certainly, window shopping. Sign up for a free test with a few of the vendors above, see which matches, and hop on track to supporting and also scaling your organization.